Join a rapidly growing company focusing on the Workers' Compensation industry that provides ancillary services including Durable Medical Equipment, Home Health Care, Rehab Technology, and Home Modifications to payers, employers, TPA's and networks.
Looking for assistant account coordinators and account coordinators to coordinate referrals and maintain relationships with clients. Work with case managers and adjusters via phone and email to recommend the most cost- effective solutions for their injured worker's medical needs. These are account management positions that require relationship building and customer service skills.
• Contact doctors and discharge planners to collect MD orders and discharge details.
• Research products and network providers and negotiate pricing
• Work with network providers to schedule timely delivery and pick up of equipment
• Maintain accountability for all orders until completion.
• Provide superior customer service to our clients and maintain good working relationships with all referral sources.
These positions require:
- At least 1 years experience working in Home Health, Durable Medical Equipment, Workers' Compensation or Case Management.
- Superior customer service skills
- Must thrive in fast paced environment and be organized and detail-oriented
- Above average computer skills
Additional opportunities available for LPNs or RNs with experience listed above.
Company provides a competitive salary based on experience plus annual bonus. Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Incentive Program, 401(k) with employer contributions.
Please send salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.