Join a rapidly growing company focusing on the Workers' Compensation industry that provides ancillary services including Durable Medical Equipment, Home Health Care, Rehab Technology, and Home Modifications to payers, employers, TPA's and networks.
Looking for an RN account coordinator in the durable medical equipment and home health departments to coordinate referrals. Work with case managers and adjusters via phone and email to recommend the most cost- effective solutions for their injured worker's medical needs.
• Contact doctors and discharge planners to collect MD orders and discharge details.
• Research products and network providers and negotiate pricing
• Work with network providers to schedule timely delivery and pick up of equipment
• Maintain accountability for all orders until completion.
• Provide superior customer service to our clients and maintain good working relationships with all referral sources.
These positions require:
- At least 1-2 years experience working with Home Health or Durable Medical Equipment
- Workers' Compensation or Case Management experience a plus
- Superior customer service skills
- Must thrive in fast paced environment and be organized and detail-oriented
- Above average computer skills
- BSN preferred
- RN license required.
Company provides a competitive salary based on experience plus annual bonus.
Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental & Life Insurance. 401K with Employer Matching.
Please send salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.